Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ALTER EGO/LOVE VIRUS

These colors represent the love virus. Love can be good and happy like the yellows and pinks , the bright blues like the sky ; I'm feeling you. Love can be confusing like the orange and the greens. Love can turn the color red,but I still dont hate you.

You are like a love virus that I can not shake. I cant get you out of my mind. I need to be with you all the time. I want to kiss you and love on you. I want to protect you.

I have a cure,but I dont want to take the medicine just yet,because my virus may cure me on its own. My Cure is light and smooth,Bright and petite. Laughs out loud, allows me to be me.

My cure is nice, she allows me to be me and free to love,but my virus still affects me. I am ready to love,but this virus will not let me. Because she is a constant thought to me. I need this virus out of my system so tha I can move forward. When will I loose this virus from my system.

My cure has my body feeling vibrant, I am hard when I am next to her,but the virus comes back to mind so I presume that I must stop these feeling that I am having from my cure . I must get rid of the virus,before I become bitter and feeling that there is no love for me. When I know that the cure might me the love for me.




No comments: