MEET; You meet and the intoxication of you two is so crazy you cant get enough of them. You chat them up to your friends and your family. You go out and you have the first kiss and it taste like your favorite wine.
DATE; You taste those lips again to see if it was really true that those lips taste like a fine wine and they really do, so you take it all in,the beauty, the structure; its all inviting and you wonder if its like fine dining. So you decided to indulge in the sweet treat and then these feeling start come inside
THIS is LOVE? :
I cant stop thinking about you ,I want to call you on my break , I want to serve you on lunch. I want to hurry to get home and get a hug or two. I want to now make love to you. I been missing you and its only been 8hrs from the last time I seen you,but it feels like forever. I'll do whatever you ask me to . All I want is to please you. I dont have much. All I have is my love and time,I am here to offer you that if you are true. Is my love for you.
HATE;
You hate me. nothing I do is good enough for you. I thought this was love for you too,but I see now that you where not true; I have no anger, I just wanted your love, but I guess now its over and we are through.CHALLENGE; Now that this love is over ,how do I get over you? I cant stop thinking of you ,because I was in love with you. It happen so fast, I knew it would last,but you had other plans with your heart and left me feeling like an A$$. I pray that I get over you,but one thing is true I will never stop ,loving you. I must move on and find love just for me and I will not allow this love that I have for me to cloud my judgement of my possible future,because I have more love to give and I am sure that there is love out there waiting for me. ...More
Categories :
CONFUSED AND BITTER
No comments:
Post a Comment