Saturday, July 24, 2010

Alter Ego

The smell of you when you are near,draws me closer still, I want to drown in your nectar until festers upon my tongue,like delightful fun. When it appears the taste brings me to tears. I lick and I lick want to more,wishing I could eat you from inside out. I love the taste of you. I love the sweet smell of your womanhood,the aroma is so full and pugent. I want to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner. The sounds you make .. you know the one you make before you quake. Awe, oh.. got damn you eat this pussy. Your nooki gets so wet,I have a complete facial and I love the sheen you place on me .. I just can't get enough, I never want to stop.. I want you to bust until sleep comes into play.When your body has no place to lay. I just love the way your pussy taste.

No comments: