Saturday, August 14, 2010


From the very first kiss I was in bliss, the way you held me felt so good. The way you made love to me was right, mmm u made me cum all night. The next day you wanted to kiss all over me, you held my hand while we drove through the city. You stop by friends to show me off, got your brother and mother approval . Now hug me I want to smell u and never let you go. I never thought that the possibilty of loving someone would make me envious,know that may not be a good thing,but it shows that my love is strong for you and I cant chance losing you. Baby I'm so glad that I meet you and I never want to lose u. I love being right here in your arms. This is my declaration to u . I love you




No comments: