Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Journey

Sometimes that journey is not always supported by the one you love, but you can not depend on them as your support you have to depend on only you. If you truly want it just do it. Don’t allow someone else to determine your future; don’t destroy your dreams with a wrinkle of an eye you will never accomplish anything if you go on how someone else feels about your writings. So as of today I take my stand on the Erotica I write and I will continue to explore all of my outlets of writing. I want to become addicted to writing for the joy of it and the satisfaction it brings to those who have an open mind. So as of today I am moving forward in Erotic shorts until I build my Erotic Novel.

2 comments:

dick deux said...

Typically spouse/mates/significant others want to protect their territory when it comes to having a mate that writes erotica. The nature of the writing is enticing in and of itself. No matter how much you care about someone, it is possible to find an offer attractive and try it "just this once." So, in my experience, you will be more inclined to gain support when the writing you do does not pose a threat to the security they have come to know in the relationship. Especially when you have your photo prominently placed for all to see, giving them an idea of what they might get a chance to "work with".

tribadism4life said...

Oh wow, I really enjoyed your feedback. I am going to continue with my writings. I have a computer at home and I will find a piece of private time to write dowm somethings. I love how you rewrote my piece. Yep now that rewrite was hot and made the nature rise. So KIT and CHAT WITH YOU LATER.