Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Knuckle






I sit all day and dream of this man on the other side of the Knuckle.






































Oh Damn why do I have to think of this man on the other side of the Knuckle. I sit all day and I dream of him walking to my desk , looking in my beautiful brown eyes . Touching my beautiful hair and whisper in my ear; You wanna get away?
































Damn this man is so fine. Tall brown man with those thick thighs ,beautiful ass, strenghth in his arms to lift me to my love plight.
















Mmmm he makes me sweat everytime I see him I am wet down there when he leaves me. I touch myself to just the mere thought of him coming in my dreams.
































Oh ,this is all a fantasy,but I want him in my reality.
Even if it was only for one night
Hmmmmm
I just want him touching me , loving me , tasting me
Ohhh!!!!








I want to feel his thickness and his length deep inside of me touching the tip of my spine








sending waves of orgasm as I humm a tune of lust in his ear.
I want our bodies to change position
I want to ride the gerth of his huge cock and crawl away
from the dick just to taste my jucies off his dick
damn we got make this quick
he cant be gone for very long
Damn he has responsibilties at home, however I am his priority
tonight
and tonight only
this can never happpen again
he has to return to the
Knuckle
HE has my body feeling alive and I am loving this feeling
him deep inside of my sugar walls and he is moaning because I got pussy control
and also I am not ready for this to end
He trying to control his stroke session but I see my pussy is making it hard for him.
I do believe this is what he dreamt of for some time
just by the way he is fucking me.
We change position again and he is fucking me from behind
he has my golden hips pulling me back into his big glorious dick
Mmm is all I can say he is making this hard and this will be hard on the next encounter when
he comes to my desk , all I will be doing is blushing and thinking of that man on the other side
of
the
KNUCKLE
P.S.
This is dedicated to a friend of mine I hope she likes it . And I hope you get it girl.






























































































































































No comments: