Thursday, May 2, 2013

The night (RTC)

Last night. Started off like any other night...got off work...took the bus home...eat a few slices of pizza and drank some wine..best friend called nd said" put yo tennis shoes on " tht means she won't be to long getting here for my walk tht her and I take at the arch grounds...by this time its close to midnight,but she has to put her kids down to sleep b4 she can get away. So she beep beep in front of my place and off we go.. this is normal for us to roll after midnight...we get downtown and we began to walk from one end to the other...in the process we see the fellas in there nice cars. Some with lady friends and others solo bono for obvious reasons..lol..we walk and my girl says " Is tht somebody fukn?" I tell her I don't know,but peep over to see if there was a show and to my surprise he was getting it in...the lady was moaning and screaming at this nice bald carmel brotha beating her pussy up...my home girl scarries off across the street...I follow... we continue to walk...we round the coner on the way back and about 10mins has passed since I peeped the couple who fukd under the stars...we see tht they are still at it..I say to my friend; "One day I want to fuk outside." She ask why not tonight...it startled me...as we pass this couple we yell to get it in....break the back off tht pussy...we hear a small giggle and a harty laugh. I see my friend punch in some words on her phn...she says we got to go. I don't ask questions I just go..we arrive to this nice lofty type place and a nice looking brotha opens the door.. he is about 6'1" and easy about 300lbs...he was nice and my pussy got warm...let me back up and say tht my friend I did have a sex sessions shortly after I got off from work with the lights on...ok moving forward...she gave introductions and the nxt thing I knew we were naked on top of his roof. This is a fantasy of mind and it is finally coming true...the crisp autumn breeze is nice and what I see keeps me horny and wet...this dude fuks and suks and we exchange rolls her and I..he even stacks her on top of me while he fingers her wet pussy..

No comments: