Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alter EGO

She came by last night with her sundress on and I was looking so hard to see what was under there . I wonder if she had on panties to match her sundress or did the panties match her shoes. I have to avoid to much eye contact because there this thing between her and I that can not be spoken and if I look to long the story will be told. It will tell the story of lust and I how I long to have her thick thighs rub across my face and the smoothness of her candylicker on my face. I want to hear her moan I want to flip her over and allow her to sit on my face. I want to grab her by her hair and make her scream my name. I want to tie her up and paint her with latex and take naughty pictures and send them everywhere. I want to dominate her ad make her swallow. I want her to my toy and make her do things that I would never do. She is my alter ego, do you have one too?

No comments: