She stood before me in her G-string and I have to behave,because I am his slave. He tells me to not touch; when he knows I need it so much. I watch him as he takes her and she is tasting his lingham and I wonder too is she enjoying too. He replies she likes this shoulda been you. But he puts baby in the corner out of reach unable to touch her long legs her thick thighs. I wonder can I break free. I need to smell her from where I stand she smells very well. He sees me struggle and replies they are doubled knotted so you can get out,but I will allow you to come a little closer to see if the smell of her makes you weak in the knees. He know that my weakness and I know I am afraid of my stability. I am standing there watching her take his lingham for the first time and I wonder does she like it, he replies she likes it , this shouldve been you . She makes me sweat just by watching. her full breast sway in the wind and her body leaks and I want to taste,but my master will not allow it ,but then he hesitates for a moment and he see's the lust in my eyes and looks in the direction of my eyes and he see's the water that flows. He ask would you like to taste the Noni juice my new slave , I reply anxiously .. YES .. So he lifts her up on the bed and lays her back ..her legs fall open and the redness of her Yoni was bright and it was hot it moved like a heart beat. I hear the camera come on and I know my master is hott, he loves to film this action for his collection. She and I tied up unable to use our arms to touch . Just my mouth and her Yoni we must meet in the sheets. The water still flows. I flicker my tongue against her body and she begans to shudder. he takes his hand and pinches her nipples and she shudders again,he films me again,but this time it was to capture my water flow. My body is hot and engorged with fever because my master has allowed me to devour this flavor. She taste so sweet something like cotton candy, feed on it as if I was a Kid at the carnival I feel so carnal' I am needing more of this this thing. She moves her body she sprays me with her love and I am happy to be in this moment in time of Carnival of LUST.
No comments:
Post a Comment