Wednesday, May 26, 2010
freedom or Lust
So I have always wanted to be in love the way that I am in love now, but I have these ever changing thoughts of " would it be easier to be single?" See when you are single you are free to do as you please with whom you please,but being in a relationship it is a constant with the one person until the relationship is over. If I was there are so many things that I would do, when I was single I was afraid to do,because I was to concern of what others may think of me, but they would only know if I let the cat out of the bag. Dang I should done all of this a long time ago. Love is a beautiful thing and it is a constant work in progress,but Lust is I see it I like and I want it . Lust has no security at all, it is only for the moment. So I ask my self again Freedom or Lust. I choose neither . I much rather be in a safety blanket that holds me at night,kisses me in the morning and says I love you when I need it the most. Lust is good and so is freedom;but there is nothing better than commitment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment